RIMCO LLC PARTS RETURN POLICY
We’re confident you’ll love your Cat® Parts. However, if for any reason you aren’t happy, we’ll work with you to ensure a hassle-free return experience. To process a return, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Full Name
- Date of Purchase
- Reason for Return
- Invoice Number
- Mailing Address
- Refund or Replacement
- All stock parts returned, accompanied by invoice within 30 days will be credited at the original purchase price. The day to return starts since date of invoice.
- All stock parts returned, accompanied by invoice, after 30 days will be credited at invoice price less 10% restocking charge.
- All non-stock parts returned, accompanied by invoice, within 30 days will be credited at invoice price less 20% restocking charge.
- No credit will be given for any Shipping, Handling, or expediting charges.
- Parts returned due to Rimco LLC error will receive full credit if returned within 30 days.
- Cat reman cores must be returned within 60 days for full refund consideration (see core return policy)
- This return process will be managed in approximately 10 days, subject to parts availability.
- The above policies are subject to the following:
- All parts must be in original packaging and resalable condition.
- Damaged or installed parts are not returnable.
- Open gasket kits, cut lengths of material, tubes with ends removed, custom made hoses and rusted parts are not returnable.
- Electronic Control Modules (ECMs) are not returnable under any circumstances.
- All parts books, service manuals, etc. are not returnable.
- Non-returnable parts:
- Made as order
- Transmission Controls
- Parts ordered as (Firm Order Request)
- CM Hose
- All stock parts returned, accompanied by invoice, within 30 days will be credited at invoice price.
- All non-stock parts returned will be issued credit ONLY if return is authorized by supplier, less any freight and restocking charges.
Core Return Policy
- Cores must be returned within 60 days of purchase for full credit consideration. Cores returned after 60 days will receive 50% of credit due.
- All core credits are subject to final inspection by Caterpillar Inc.
- Core credit is determined by Caterpillar core inspection criteria.
- Additional charges may apply for missing or damaged components.
- Cores returned after 15 months will receive no core credit.
- Purchases made by a credit Rimco LLC account will be credited to the same account.
- Purchases made by cash or check will be refunded by check.
- Credit Card purchases will be credited back to the same card used for purchase.
Revised: February 27, 2023